Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Introducing ...

Crystal Guardian





I drew the design for this "doll" a few years ago ... and let it gestate in the back of my mind until I "happened" to notice the effect of one of my polymer clay faces resting on a heart shape ... is it a heart with a face ... an Angel or a Crystal Guardian instead??

Originally, I planned to create an Angel ... but, the name "Crystal Guardian" came to me instead when I added the crystal chips to the fringe.

I have created Crystal Guardian in Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Purple!!

2 comments:

  1. I like "Crystal Guardian"...it suits her, and it doesn't limit them to being either a heart or an angel... Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Angela, I like "Crystal Guardian" as well <3

      Delete

Please leave a comment as your feedback is valuable to me.
Have a lovely day,
Kathleen :-)