Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Checking In

Hi Everyone,

I am happy to say that I am past the "worst" of the cancer treatment ... and that I am slowly, but surely regaining my strength and energy!!

I lot has been happening over the last few months and there is still more good things to come.

I have been creating Custom Dolls - not just the small wearable ones, but larger versions that you can hold in your hands, use in meditation or altar work.

This year I have also designed quite a few new WhimsiGals as well as my first WhimsiGuy - Pan: Greek God of Flock and Field


He is creating quite a buzz wherever he goes!!!

I have also begun creating some more Totem Animals too ...


"Seahorse"

I have plans to create Turtle, Dolphin, Fish, Eagle just to start with!!

7 comments:

  1. I've been wondering how your treatment is going. I'm glad you are through the worst of it & growing stronger!

    Love the new dolls & can't wait to see turtle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turtle is also creating a buzz ... a few WhimsiGal fans on Facebook are also waiting to see him too :-)

      Delete
  2. So glad to hear you are gradually growing stronger. You have such a lovely positive attitude and I wish you well with the rest of your recovery.

    The new dolls are super and I can understand that Pan is creating a buzz. I also love the seahorse (they are my favourite sea creatures).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Linda xx

    Seahorses are very graceful beings aren't they?

    I'm going to be making them in other colourways as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you are recovering well and my, havent you been creative!
    They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Tess ... creative is my middle name :-)

      Delete

Please leave a comment as your feedback is valuable to me.
Have a lovely day,
Kathleen :-)