Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Creative Irons in the Fire

Hiya Everyone, it has been a few weeks since I checked in with you!!!

I have started the second stage of my chemotherapy - 12 weeks of Paclitaxel - six down ... and six more to go, woohoo!!

One of the side effects of this particular medication is peripheral neuropathy (damage to the nerve endings in my fingers and toes) which may or may not be reversible ... so, the last couple of weeks have been interesting getting used to "numb" fingertips and toes!

But, despite this I have found that I can still use them - Blessed Be!

I signed up for Jane Davenport's "Supplies Me" online course which is proving to be a lot of creative fun!!


... I also created a new WhimsiGal named "Fleur"

... and the most exciting news yet, I will be having a site at this year's Art Bazaar held in Civic Park, Newcastle NSW on the 3rd of December ... Holy Cow, I need to get cracking on some new ideas, so that I have lots to show off!!

2 comments:

Please leave a comment as your feedback is valuable to me.
Have a lovely day,
Kathleen :-)