Friday, July 8, 2011

Ideas For My Sketchbook

I just had my 3rd round of chemotherapy yesterday, so I am starting to feel a little unwell ... But this won't stop me from thinking about my Sketchbook theme and what I am going to express in my journal.

I am thinking something along the lines of the "personalities" ... that I explored last year using Nic Hohn's method (check out the labels section on the left sidebar) ... Maybe Zentangles .... hmmm

When I studied print making, our art teacher said we usually come up with around ten ideas before we find the one we will develop ...

I still have another eight to brainstorm!!

4 comments:

  1. I love your dolls, they are very intriquing. It sounds like your life if full of many experiences. Thanks for sharing your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen, I am your classmate over at Supplies Me. I saw your photo and thought you must be fighting a battle. While it is nothing in comparison to what you are facing I suffer from chronic pain and art helps so much with that so I am so glad to hear you are working it. I am sending you all my best prayers and energy and so much love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Deanna, may you also stay strong and creative on your own journey xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as your feedback is valuable to me.
Have a lovely day,
Kathleen :-)